Become One Of Our Junior Photographers
Work as part of a team to provide a photography service to hotel guests!
Are you dreaming of being a professional photographer, but have never had any relevant experience?
If so, take this opportunity to make it happen!
Here’s what we are looking for:
About The Role
You will work as part of a team to provide a photography service to hotel guests.
While the holiday-makers engage in different activities around the resort, you will take photographs of them. This includes sports activities such as water-ski, wake-boarding, inflatables, fun rides, sailing, water polo, tennis, cycling. Besides action shots you will also photograph guests having fun around the pool and organise family photo-shoots.
For team members who are interested, a brief introduction to underwater photography will be provided in the pool.
You will use your skills and experience to ensure that the photos are of a high standard, so as to provide a long-lasting memory for the holiday-makers.
Besides taking photographs, we expect you to provide friendly service and interact with guests at all times.
- Taking high quality photos of holiday-makers doing various resort activities
- Suggesting ideas for photo-shoot settings which will enable the guests to capture key moments from their holiday
- Providing information to the hotel guests of the various photo packages available
- Maintaining a constant profile and presence across the resort
- Supporting the photography team in the sale of photographs
- Bringing a can-do, positive and friendly attitude to the job
- Being presentable, approachable and friendly to the hotel’s guests and staff
Do you leave people with a great impression?
Can you be a confidence booster to your subjects as the photo-shoot evolves?
Are you a positive thinker with good self organisation and problem solving abilities and are customer service oriented?
If you can say yes then YOU’RE A STAR and we would love to meet you!
What can we offer you?
A friendly, supportive working environment with excellent rates of remuneration.
Accommodation in an apartment or studio outside the resort that you will share with your colleagues.
An amazing working place that will enrich your photography and people skills.
Super fun team outings!
- Professional Photo Equipment
- Salary & Weekly Bonuses
- Greek National Insurance (IKA)
- Shared Accommodation
- Airport Transfer
Important: Due to local regulations, we can only accept applications from EU citizens and/or non-EU citizens who already hold an active Greek residency or working permit.Share With Your Friends