Become One Of Our Resort Photographers.
What if you spend this summer in Greece, getting paid while you improve your photography skills?
Some moments are very exciting, some moments are very chill… You will never have a monotonous day at work!
Here’s what we are looking for:
An experienced photographer with relevant experience in working with couples, families and children.
Basic Adobe Lightroom skills and a degree of computer literacy. You will need to import, organise and sell the photographs at the Lime Photography desk within the hotel.
Good command of spoken English, a knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Taking photographs our customers will love
- Editing images
- Office organisation and maintenance
- Adding tags, keywords and descriptions to image metadata
- Assisting clients in viewing their pictures
- Maintaining a constant profile and presence across the resort
- Supporting the photography team in the sale of photographs
- Bringing a can-do, positive and friendly attitude to the job
- Being presentable, approachable and friendly to the clients and staff
Do you leave people with a great impression?
Can you be a confidence booster to your subjects as the photo-shoot evolves?
Are you a positive thinker with good self organisation and problem solving abilities and are customer service oriented?
If you can say yes then YOU’RE A STAR and we would love to meet you!
What can we offer you?
A friendly, supportive working environment with excellent rates of remuneration.
Accommodation in an apartment or studio outside the resort that you will share with your colleagues.
An amazing working place that will enrich your photography and people skills.
Super fun team outings!
- Salary & Weekly Bonuses
- Greek National Insurance (IKA)
- Shared Accommodation
- Airport Transfer
Important: Due to local regulations, we can only accept applications from EU citizens and/or non-EU citizens who already hold an active Greek residency or working permit.Share With Your Friends